Our response to COVID-19
Due to COVID-19 worldwide pandemic, and in line with ongoing efforts to safeguard public health, we are adjusting our operation, both online and in our stores to promote a safe environment to our customers and employees.
In some countries we have reopened our stores, taking all necessary measures to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Our stores only allow a maximum number of people at a given time
- All our services are suspended, except for tailoring
- We reinforced store cleaning and we are disinfecting surfaces
- Our stores have several hand sanitizers to be used by employees and customers
- Our employees keep distance from each other and customers and avoid unnecessary contact
- Our employees comply with hygiene guidelines
- Our employees wear a face mask
- We are monitoring our employees’ health and taking their temperature daily
- We recommend the use of smart payment solutions or card
- After each sale we disinfect counter and payment machine
Our online store also adapted to this situation.
Our partners are complying with health and safety protocols, ensuring total security of delivers.
- Cleaning and disinfection of facilities is being reinforced
- Regular hand washing and hygiene guidelines are being followed
- Orders are prepared by an employee wearing a face mask and gloves and the package is sprayed with sanitizer before being shipped
- Vehicles used for transport of packages are thoroughly cleaned everyday
- Couriers sanitize hands before every delivery
Your health and safety is our utmost priority, we thank you for your patience and understanding during this period.